Make A Record
HomeMake A Record
Let your songs be heard
If you’re an artist ready for the world to hear your music, you’ve come to the right place. Our master productions have landed on Netflix, Hulu, MTV, Fox, NBC, ESPN and more. In addition to our master productions, some of our latest demo productions have gone on to land cuts with RaeLynn, Runaway June, Kyle Park, Lauren Duski, Home Free, and many others.
“Broken One” performed by RaeLynn. Role: producer, co-writer.
Master Production typically includes:
- Song Consultation and Curation – working with you to make sure your songs are the best they can be
- Pre-production Strategy – considering your project needs and how your songs can position you in the market
- Coordinating musicians and booking sessions – utilizing our in-house team or you can add outside musicians of your choice
- Tracking and engineering – the magic part where it comes to life
- Added production – many times we will overdub several other things after the tracking date to make the sound more full
- Editing and tuning – making sure your vocals and all other aspects of the production are top notch
- Mixing -utilizing our in-house engineer or you can add a mix engineer of your choice
- Mastering – utilizing our in-house engineer or you can add a mastering engineer of your choice
Costs to make a record
Basic production starts at $3,500 per song. Since every project is different, costs will vary depending on what you need. Contact us about your project and budget so we can give you an idea of what is possible!