Let your songs be heard
Your official promo! Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustafsson at #UFC232!! Oh my! 🔥
Posted by UFC on Thursday, November 8, 2018
“Welcome to the Fire” performed by Willyecho. Recorded at Pearl Snap Studios in Nashville, TN. Role: producer, co-writer.
Master Production typically includes:
- Song Consultation and Curation – working with you to make sure your songs are the best they can be
- Pre-production Strategy – considering your project needs and how your songs can position you in the market
- Coordinating musicians and booking sessions when needed
- Tracking and engineering – the magic part where it comes to life
- Added production – many times we will overdub several other things after the tracking date to make the sound more full
- Editing and tuning – making sure your vocals and all other aspects of the production are top notch
- Mixing – either in house or with an engineer of your choice
- Mastering – either in house or with an engineer of your choice
Costs to make a record
Since every project is different, costs will vary depending on what you need. Contact us about your dream project and budget so we can give you an idea of what is possible!
“Lights” by Catie Hurst (Centricity Records). Recorded at Pearl Snap Studios in Nashville, TN. Role: producer, co-writer.
“Last Night” by Blake Torrey. Recorded at Pearl Snap Studios in Nashville, TN. Role: producer, co-writer.