Let your songs be heard
If you’re an artist ready for the world to hear your music, you’ve come to the right place. Our team at Pearl Snap Studios creates master productions that have charted on Billboard Charts, Texas Music charts, and have been synced on Netflix, Hulu, MTV, Fox, NBC, ESPN and more. In addition to our master productions, some of our latest demo productions have gone on to land cuts with Runaway June, Kyle Park, Lauren Duski, Home Free, and many others.
“I Am The Fire” performed by Jasmine Murray. Recorded at Pearl Snap Studios in Nashville, TN. Role: producer, co-writer.
Master Production typically includes:
- Song Consultation and Curation – working with you to make sure your songs are the best they can be
- Pre-production Strategy – considering your project needs and how your songs can position you in the market
- Coordinating musicians and booking sessions when needed
- Tracking and engineering – the magic part where it comes to life
- Added production – many times we will overdub several other things after the tracking date to make the sound more full
- Editing and tuning – making sure your vocals and all other aspects of the production are top notch
- Mixing – either in house or with an engineer of your choice
- Mastering – either in house or with an engineer of your choice
Costs to make a record
Basic production starts at $3,000 per song. Since every project is different, costs will vary depending on what you need. Contact us about your project and budget so we can give you an idea of what is possible!
“Welcome To The Fire” performed by Willyecho. Recorded at Pearl Snap Studios in Nashville, TN. Role: producer, co-writer.
“Lights” by Catie Hurst (Centricity Records). Recorded at Pearl Snap Studios in Nashville, TN. Role: producer, co-writer.
“Last Night” by Blake Torrey. Recorded at Pearl Snap Studios in Nashville, TN. Role: producer, co-writer.